You are cordially invited to our community dinner featuring our traditional Amish home cooked wedding style meal to be held: Saturday, March 18th, 2023 | From Noon to 7 P.M. | 125 Fire House Lane, Howard, PA 16841
In the town of Hublersburg
Drive thru Take outs are available
Visit Our Market Stand We have a market stand with a variety of tasty treats and items for you to take along home!
Main Dinner Course
- Pulled roasted chicken and filling – a community favorite for special occasions, like weddings and Christmas dinners.
- Cooked ham-seasoned just right.
- Mashed potatoes and gravy – mashed with a bit of cream cheese and covered with melted butter.
- Home-style baked beans – baked with bacon and brown sugar.
- Noodles and cheese, covered with melted butter – Grandma’s specialty!
- Fresh baked bread – oh, so good!
- Cole slaw – fresh, juicy, tangy
- Apple salad – sliced apples with whipped cream.
- Creamed Celery – tender celery pieces, cooked in a sweetened cream sauce.
- Fresh churned ice cream - cold, smooth and creamy!
- A variety of homemade pies (including sugar free apple pie) – freshly baked at a local kitchen. Several different kinds to choose from! Did you leave room to enjoy tasting more than one?
- Chocolate cake – homemade especially for chocolate lovers.
- Nans Doughnuts! – fresh baked, very tasty! Several kinds to choose from – one of your most difficult decisions to make for the evening.
- Homemade vanilla pudding – creamy, tasty, very different from store bought pudding. Excellent with chocolate cake.
- Fresh squeezed lemonade – very refreshing
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Hot tea – good with dessert
- $21 per adult (18 & over)
- $19 for seniors (65 & over)
- $19 for children (11 – 17)
- $8 for children (5 – 10)
- Free for Children 4 & under when accompanied by
- 12:00 to 1:00
- 1:00 to 2:00
- 2:00 to 3:00
- 3:00 to 4:00
- 4:00 to 5:00
- 5:00 to 6:00
- 6:00 to 7:00
Walk-ins are welcome as room allows however we recommend that you make reservations and buy your tickets in advance so we can better serve you.
Our goal is to create an exceptional dining experience, featuring our traditional wedding atmosphere with large tables and a buffet style meal with all you care to eat and drink with the food being prepared by the best cooks in the community. We will also have our friendly youth available to help you fill your plates and to pour your drinks. For reservations and to purchase tickets or if you have ANY questions, please call:
- Katie (814) 383-2008
- Sylvia (814) 380-2499
Payment can be made to:
196 Hoy Rd
Howard, PA 16841
Who benefits from this you may ask?
The proceeds from the wedding meal help support our two parochial schools.